After Long Long Time... ^^

(Di Emalta, gua doa "tanpa nama"...)
Mimi: What do You want me to know? What do you want me to do? Tell me, please...
GOD: ^^ be calm... relax... enjoy our time together... ^^
Mimi: Alright... as You wish... ^^
(after a while...)
Mimi: God, my dear Lord...
GOD: Yes? Anything I can do?
Mimi: These are my wishes... my dreams... my hope... my requests...
GOD: What are they?
Mimi: mmm... so many things...
GOD: Tell Me, one by one...
Mimi: Ok... First of all, I just wanna say 'thank you' for all You've done in my life! ^^
GOD: ^^ go on...
Mimi: Next... I want You to bless all people... Bless my family, my friends, my enemies... etc...
GOD: What else?
Mimi: I wanna be with You, forever more!!!
GOD: Come!
(And the story goes... heaven pn earth... ^^)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kasta

Doa bagi Kota Tercinta

Yehova Zebaoth, TUHAN semesta alam.