sambung menyambung

semoga masih belum bosen juga... hehe... peace!!!

17 Desember 2006

Hai, Bro JC...
nice to see You again... hari ini aku & ibuku mau ngiringi kebaktian lagi...bless & anoint us, please... we can't make it without You, JC... we'll give our best. Bagaimana kabarnya mas tuuuut (sensored), Bro? Minggu-minggu ini kerja apa santai-santai ya dia? Pokoke apapun yang dia lakukan, di mana pun dia berada & dengan siapa pun mas tuuuuut berinteraksi, bless him always with Your most beautiful grace from Your high place... make him the best & the brightest star that always shines to the darkness around him... make him more like You, JC... & make us closer at heart... I don't know how to get close with him, but I do believe You have the way... I trust You, JC, my Lord... I trust You, & I believe with all my heart that You have created & arranged us to be one in Your love & grace... I don't know how & when, I just do believe as Your word says... Thank you for making me so glad & joyful in You... Thank's for Your grace & blessing, & for Your special gifts for me, especially for the one... that one... thank's...

When I face shadow or valley of death, make me remember this time, Lord JC... make me stand still & strong because of the courage from You alone... make me full of faith, hope, & love... What else? Semuanya sudah tersedia & siap sedia untuk diwujudnyatakan... so, aku letakkan pengharapanku akan mas tuuuuuut di mezbahMu, JC... biar semakin dimurnikan dengan api salibMu & semakin indah dalam tanganMu... datanglah kerajaanMu & jadilah kehendakMu, Bapa, di bumi seperti di sorga... satu hal yang kuminta: jangan ambil RohMu dari padaku... Trims... Haleluya... In the name of Jesus I pray, amen!

Komentar

Anonim mengatakan…
hai cantik,ternyata kamu orangnya sungguh beriman!? ku salut sama kamu biarpun kita tak seiman,kamu tatep mo jadi kawanku kan?by ashror your new friend in room
Yohana Mimi mengatakan…
ya iyalah, kita kan teman...

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kasta

Doa bagi Kota Tercinta

Yehova Zebaoth, TUHAN semesta alam.